- The e-Visa is a Single Entry visa.
- The e-Visa is valid for 30 days Total from the proposed date of entry indicated during the application.
- e-Visa holders may remain in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam for a maximum of 30 days Total
- Travelers who want to visit Vietnam must have a passport with at least 6 months of validity from the planned date of entry.
- Once the first 30 days Total have passed and a renewal is needed, e-Visa holders in Vietnam may be considered for a new visa if they are invited/sponsored by an authority, organization or individual in Vietnam, in accordance with the law on foreigners’ entry into, exit from, transit through and residence in Vietnam.
- The applicant’s passport must be valid for at least one month after arrival in Vietnam, and it must have at least two blank pages for a stamp/sticker from the immigration/border control officer.
- Minors with their own passport must complete a full e-Visa application. Minors aged 14 and under included on their parent’s passport will have to be included on their parents e-Visa application.
- Applicants are required to carry a copy of their e-Visa at all times during their stay.