- The ETA is limited to 30 days Total of stay in Sri Lanka from the date of arrival, and allows for two (2) entries.
- Important: The validity of the Visa for the two entries is 30 days and starts on the first arrival date. This means the departure date for the second entry must be within 30 days of the first arrival date.
- The information entered will be sent electronically to DI&E (Department of Immigration & Emigration) and we will send your Sri Lanka ETA online via email.
- Travelers who want to visit Sri Lanka must have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the planned date of entry.
- We suggest passengers verify the information, print it out, and bring a physical copy on their trip. The check-in staff at the airports can also verify the registration on their system. However, we highly recommend that clients keep a copy available on a personal electronic device in addition to carrying a printed copy.
- You cannot obtain a new ETA while you are in Sri Lanka, regardless of whether your current ETA is valid or expired.
- Nationals of Yellow Fever affected countries must carry a yellow fever vaccination card at the time of arrival in Sri Lanka. See Yellow Fever countries here.