- As a national from Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Philippines, Thailand and Viet Nam, you DO NOT require a visa for tourist visits of UP TO 14 days if entering and departing from Yangon, Mandalay, or Naypyidaw International Airports. If you would like to stay in Myanmar over 14 days, or wish to enter or exit from ANY of the land border checkpoints, then please apply for the appropriate eVisa.
- The passport-style color photo must have been taken in the last 3 months.
- Myanmar Tourist e-Visa holders are allowed to stay in Myanmar for a maximum of 28 days Total in Single Entry.
- Travelers must have passports with at least 6 months of validity from the planned date of entry.
- The Myanmar e-Visa is valid for 90 days after issued.
IN THE CASE OF A MINOR:
- For children over 7 years old, or for those who already have an individual passport, the parent must apply separately for their e-Visa.
- Children under 7 years old can travel to Myanmar without the need for an individual e-Visa if they meet the following requirements:
- The child must be accompanied by the parent/guardian.
- The child must be included in the parent/guardian’s passport.
- The details of the child must be included in the parent/guardian’s e-Visa.
IMPORTANT: Remember that when you travel with the e-Visa you can ONLY enter Myanmar through the following ports of entry:
3 International Airports:
- Yangon International Airport
- Mandalay International Airport
- Nap Pyi Taw International Airport
5 International Land Border Checkpoints:
- Tachileik Land Border
- Myawaddy Land Border
- Kawthaung Land Border
- Tamu Land Border
- Rih Khaw Dar Land Border