NOTE: Possession of a Landing Authorization for Madagascar does not provide automatic right of entry for the holder into the country. The immigration officer at the port of entry may refuse entry to any person, if they think that the person is unable to fulfill the immigration requirements of Madagascar.
- Your passport should be valid for at least six months from your arrival date and should have at least two (2) blank pages.
- The Madagascar Landing Authorization is valid for a Single Entry and has a validity of either 30 days Per Entry or 60 days Per Entry
- This Landing Authorization is issued for tourism purposes only.
- If your application is accepted, your Landing Authorization will be e-mailed to you and you will have to pay a fee according to the visa validity chosen. Payment of these visa fees will be made upon arrival in Madagascar.
- Upon arrival in Madagascar, you need to present your passport along with the landing authorization, which can be printed or shown from a smartphone.
- Citizens from all countries except Palestine can apply.
- The online application entitles you to a Landing Authorization and does not exempt you from being checked at border control.