- Travelers who apply for a Tourist e-Visa must have a passport that is valid for at least six months from the planned date of entry.
- The Kenya e-Visa is valid for 90 days after issued . Once you present yourself to immigration control at the port of entry, you may be issued with a stay not exceeding 90 days Total for one Single Entry visa, which may be renewed for an additional 90 days Total at the immigration headquarters.
- Each adult visitor to the Republic of Kenya is required to submit an e-Visa application.
- Applicants who are aged 16 (sixteen) years and below do not need to submit a visa application. Only their valid transport documents will be required at the point of entry
- Engaging in any form of business or employment without a required permit or pass is not permitted.
- If you do not hold a valid passport, do not make e-Visa applications. If you just have a national ID card, you should apply through immigration services at the nearest Kenya mission.
- Please note that a visa is required prior to entry into Kenya.
NOTE: The possession of a visa is not the final authority to enter the Republic of Kenya.