- The Argentina Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA / AVE) allows Multiple Entry into the country within a period of 3 subsequent months, with one possible renewal authorization for 3 additional months afterward.
- This ETA (AVE) can be issued for Tourism purposes only.
- Only holders of at least one of the following documents are eligible for an Argentina ETA (AVE): B2, J, B1, O, P(P1-P2-P3), E, H-1B. The visa must have a validity of at least 90 days after issued from Argentina.
- Upon arrival in Argentina, you will have to present your passport along with your ETA (AVE) and payment confirmation, which must be printed.
- Travelers must have their passport with at least 6-months validity from the date of arrival and have at least 1 page available for stamping.
- Possession of the Argentina ETA (AVE) does not provide an automatic right of entry into the country. The Immigration Officer at the port of entry may refuse entry to any person if they consider that a person is unable to fulfill the immigration requirements or that such a person’s presence in Argentina would be contrary to national interests or security.