- The e-Visa Approval Letter is valid for 90 days after issued. You can enter Zambia on any date within this period.
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months following your listed arrival date.
- Failure to enter within this period renders your e-Visa Approval Letter invalid, and thus you will have to apply again.
- Single Entry, Double Entry and Multiple Entry visas are valid for 90 days after issued, with the exception of nationals from the United States of America, for whom multiple entry visas have a validity of 3 years (on a reciprocal basis).
- You can ONLY use the visa approval letter these 3 airports: 1) Kenneth Kaunda International Airport – Lusaka 2) Harry Mwaanga Nkumbula International Airport – Livingstone 3) Simon Mwansa Kapwepwe International Airport – Ndola