• You are required to apply for ESTA if you intend to enter the United States by air or sea, under the Visa Waiver Program. However, ESTA is not required if you are entering by land.
  • The ESTA is valid for up to 2 years after issued or until the traveler’s passport expires, whichever comes first.
  • Valid for multiple entries into the U.S. or for multiple connections through the U.S.
  • Travelers must have their passport with at least 6 months of validity from the planned date of entry.
  • If your passport was issued on or after 26th October 2005 it must have a digitally applied photograph.
  • If your ESTA expires while in the US it will not affect your departure.
  • You will be able to change any itinerary on a current Travel Authorization. ESTA is designed so that you can update a valid Travel Authorization. It is not necessary to have a flight booking or hotel reservation to initially apply for a Travel Authorization.
  • Travelers must obtain a new ESTA authorization if s/he is issued a new passport, or changes his/her name, gender, or country of citizenship.

NOTE: Receiving ESTA authorization does not mean you may stay in the U.S. for 2 years after issued. It only allows you to travel to the U.S. under the terms of the Visa Waiver Program (VWP)

Frequently Asked Questions

  • What is the Visa Waiver Program (VWP)?

    The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) is administered by the DHS (Dept. of Homeland Security) and enables eligible citizens or nationals of designated countries to travel to the United States for tourism or business (for stays of up to 90 days) without first obtaining a visa.

  • Does the US ESTA guarantee admission into the United States?

    No. If your ESTA is approved, it only states that you are eligible to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program, but does not guarantee that you are admissible to the United States. Upon arrival in the USA, you will be inspected by an Immigration officer who will determine that you are admissible under the Visa Waiver Program and/or any other United States law.

  • In what cases must I obtain a visa before traveling to the USA?

    You must get the US Visa at one of their embassies if any of the following conditions apply to you: (1) If you will arrive in the USA aboard an air carrier (by plane). (2) If you will visit the USA for more than 90 days. (3) If you are traveling to the USA for a purpose other than short-term tourism or business.

  • Do my children need to apply for their own US ESTA?

    Yes, accompanied and unaccompanied children (regardless of age) require their own ESTA prior to their travel to the U.S. Children listed on their parents’ passport do not qualify for an ESTA. Children must have their own (un-expired) passport in order to qualify for an ESTA.

  • What do I need to apply for a US ESTA?

    We require the following to submit your application:

    1. The passport must be an electronic passport with a digital chip containing bio-metric info.
    2. Travelers must have a passport with at least 6-month validity from the planned date of entry.
    3. Passport holders must also provide their passport number and Personal Identification Number (PIN).

  • Visa Application form for US ESTA


    Number of Applicant: