- Nationals from the following countries can apply for an Electronic Visa Waiver (EVW) instead of a Standard UK Visa: Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- The UK Electronic Visa Waiver (EVW) is a Single Entry visa.
- This e-Visa can be issued for the following purposes: tourism, business, study or medical treatment. If the purpose of your visit is different from the ones mentioned, you may need to apply for a Standard UK Visa instead.
- You can stay in The United Kingdom for a maximum of 180 days Per Entry.
- Upon arrival in the United Kingdom, you need to present your biometric passport along with your EVW, which can be printed or shown from an electronic device.
- You cannot use a EVW to work or get married in the UK.