- Your initial destination has to be Rwanda.
- The East Africa Tourist Visa is valid for 90 days after arrival.
- The maximum length of stay is 90 days Per Entry, and it is valid for Multiple Entry.
- Applicants must not have another current Uganda, Rwanda or Kenya visa.
- Applicants must be outside of these countries at the time of application.
- The applicant’s passport must be valid for at least 6 months upon entry to these East African countries.
- This visa cannot be changed to a work visa while inside the Republic of Uganda, Rwanda or Kenya.
- You are required to print out and carry this travel authorization with you, as you will be required to present it at the point of entry.
- Applicants must arrive with the same passport with which they applied for the East Africa e-Visa.