- Besides your passport information, you are required to provide your travel dates and accommodation information in order to apply for the Visa Invitation Letter.
- You will be required to provide information on which cities you plan to visit during your stay in Russia in order to apply for the Visa Invitation Letter.
- You are not required to book a hotel to apply for the Visa Invitation Letter but you will be asked about your accommodation information when applying for the Visa Invitation Letter.
- The Russian Tourist Invitation you will receive from iVisa consists of a tourist confirmation letter.
- Bear in mind that you are applying for a Russian invitation letter and not a Russian Tourist Visa. The Russian Visa Invitation Letter is a requirement for you to obtain the Russian Tourist Visa.
- After you receive your invitation letter via email, you can apply for the Russian visa at one of their embassies.
- The Russian Consulate may ask you for your hotel booking or any other proof of accommodation when issuing your Russia Visa.