- Travelers must have their passport with at least 6-months validity from the date of arrival and have at least 1 page available for stamping.
- Applicants can remain in Pakistan for up to 30 days Per Entry when they apply for a Single Entryless than 3 months visa for the first time. Applicants have the possibility to apply for an extension once they already hold a visa. Only citizens from certain countries can apply for an extension longer than 6 months.
- The Pakistan Tourist e-Visa is only available at the following ports of entry
- The cost of the single-entry 3-month Tourist e-Visa will depend on your nationality, however, it ranges between USD 8.00 and USD 60.00.
- Possession of an e-Visa for Pakistan does not provide an automatic right of entry for the holder into the country. The immigration officer at the port of entry may refuse entry to any person if s/he thinks that such a person is unable to fulfill the immigration requirements or that such a person’s presence in Pakistan would be contrary to national interests or security.