- Travelers must have their passport with at least 6-months validity from the date of arrival and have at least 1 page available for stamping.
- Only nationals from Guinea, Congo and Mali can apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization.
- In order to obtain an ETA for Morocco, you will need to specify which point of entry you will be entering the country through.
- You will need to present your Morocco ETA when you enter and exit the country.
- Possession of an ETA for Morocco does not provide an automatic right of entry for the holder into the country. The immigration officer at the port of entry may refuse entry to any person if s/he considers that such a person is unable to fulfill the immigration requirements or that such a person’s presence in Morocco would be contrary to national interests or security.