- The Laos Tourist eVisa allows applicants only one Single Entry and they can remain in the country for up to 30 days Per Entry
- This eVisa can be issued for purposes such as tourism or visiting a relative. If you want to travel to Laos for other reasons, you need to apply for a standard visa
- Upon arrival in Laos, you will need to present your biometric passport along with your eVisa, which must be printed.
- Travelers must have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival and have at least 1 page available for stamping.
- The Laos Tourist eVisa is only available for travelers who plan to enter Laos through the Wattay International Airport or the Lao-Thai friendship bridge.
- Possession of the Laos Tourist eVisa does not provide automatic right of entry for the holder into the country. An immigration officer at the port of entry may refuse entry to any person, if s/he believes that such a person is unable to fulfill the immigration requirements, or that such a person’s presence in Laos would be contrary to national interests or security.