- The Kuwait online visa is a single-entry visa, allowing travelers to enter Kuwait for a maximum stay of 90 days Total.
- The purpose must solely be tourism.
- Visitors cannot use the visa to enter Kuwait more than once.
- Travelers should at all times carry their valid e-Visa on a personal electronic device (phone/tablet/computer) or a printed copy of their e-Visa.
- Travelers who want to visit Kuwait must have a passport valid for at least six months from the planned date of entry.
- In addition to the online fee for the e-Visa you may be required, based on your nationality, to pay a fee of approx. 10 USD / 3 KD upon arrival to Kuwait.
Applicants with GCC residents:
- If you are resident of a GCC country (Saudi Arabia-Bahrain-Qatar-United Arab Emirates-Oman), you can also apply online using proof of your GCC residency card (valid for at least 6 months).
- A GCC applicant’s profession should be one of the following: Consultant, Doctor, Engineer, Lawyer, Judge/Member of Public Prosecution, University Teacher, Press & Media Staff, Pilot, System Analyst/Computer Programmer, Manager, Businessperson, Diplomatic Corps, University Graduate – Owner, Manager and Representative of Commercial Companies and Establishments.
- The applicant must not have any security restrictions preventing them from entering or exiting the country.
IMPORTANT: Kuwait Visas are not processed on weekends (Friday and Saturday).