- Your biometric passport should be valid for at least six months beyond your arrival date and should have at least one blank page.
- The Ivory Coast e-Visa is a Multiple Entry visa and has a validity of 90 days after arrival.
- You can stay in the Ivory Coast for a maximum of 30 days Total.
- Upon arrival in the Ivory Coast, you need to present your biometric passport and an international certificate of vaccination against Yellow Fever.
- If your application is accepted, you will have to pick up your e-Visa at Port Bouet Airport in Abidjan.