- Travelers who wish to visit Hong Kong must have an Indian passport valid for at least 6 months beyond their planned date of entry.
- On each visit, the registrant may stay in the HKSAR for up to 14 days Per Entry.
- Visitors must leave Hong Kong within 14 days Per Entry. If there is a special/urgent need to stay longer, visitors may request an extension of stay application up to 7 days before their visa expires.
- Pre-arrival registration for Indian nationals will be valid for six months, or until the expiration date of their Indian passport, whichever comes first.
- In cases where pre-arrival registration is denied/unsuccessful, Indian nationals can apply for an entry visa from the Hong Kong immigration department in-person.
- If the applicant renews or replaces his/her Indian passport or changes his/her personal details after pre-arrival registration, the registrant must re-apply for pre-arrival registration using the new passport or personal details.
- We suggest that passengers verify their information, print out the documentation, and bring a physical copy of it on their trip. The check-in staff at the airports can also verify the registration on their system, however, we highly recommend that clients keep a physical or electronic copy.