- The Djibouti Tourist eVisa allows applicants Single Entry and allows them to remain in the country for up to 90 days after arrival, depending on the visa granted to the traveller.
- This eVisa can be issued if the purpose of the trip is tourism, business, or transit. Other purposes, such as work and study, require a traditional visa obtained at embassies or consulates.
- Upon arrival in Djibouti, you need to present your passport along with your printed Tourist eVisa. Travelers must have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival.
- The Djibouti Tourist eVisa is only available for travelers who plan to enter the country through the Ambouli International Airport.
- Possession of the Djibouti Tourist eVisa does not provide an automatic right of entry into the country. An immigration officer at the port of entry may refuse entry to any person, if they consider a person to be unable to fulfil the immigration requirements, or if the person’s presence in Djibouti would be contrary to national interests or security.