- Applicant’s passport must be valid for six months from the date of entry into Cambodia.
- The Cambodia e-Visa is only for tourism purposes.
- Your Cambodia e-Visa is valid for 90 days after issued, and the maximum stay within Cambodia is 30 days Total. Please note that you can apply with iVisa at any time – we will hold onto your application form and submit your documentation and request at the appropriate time.
- Cambodia e-Visa is not required for citizens of Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia ,Brunei Darussalam and Myanmar. These nationalities can cross the border with just a valid passport.
- Your Cambodia e-Visa may be extended for another 30 days Total by contacting a local police station or immigration office in Cambodia
- No sticker will be issued to you for the e-Visa.
- Super rush processing times for Cambodia e-Visas are approximately 24 hours.
- Print out two (2) copies of the e-Visa certificate. Give one (1) copy to immigration as your Travel Visa upon arrival in Cambodia and one (1) copy upon departure.
- When you travel with an e-Visa, you can ONLY enter Cambodia through the following Ports of Entry: Phnom Penh International Airport, Siem Reap International Airport, Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey), Bavet (Svay Rieng), Cham Yeam (Koh Kong), Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treng) and Sihanoukville International Airport.