- The Benin eVisa is a Single Entry or Multiple Entry visa that is valid for 30 days after arrival to 90 days after arrival, depending on the requested visa type. The validity period starts upon arrival and allows applicants to stay for no longer than the time granted on your eVisa.
- Upon arrival in Benin, you will have to present your biometric passport along with your printed eVisa.
- Travelers can apply for a Benin eVisa if their purpose is tourism, business, or transit.
- Travelers must have their passport with at least 6-months validity from the date of arrival in Benin and have at least one page available for stamping.
- Travelers must be able to prove their ability to sustain their stay in Benin financially (such as a bank statement), and provide evidence of a return flight.
- Holding a Benin eVisa does not provide automatic right of entry for the holder into the country. The immigration officer at the port of entry may refuse entry to any person, if he finds the traveler unable to fulfil the immigration requirements, or that such person’s presence in Benin would be contrary to national interests or security.