- Travelers must have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the planned date of arrival in addition to at least 1 page available for stamping.
- The Armenia e-Visa is Single Entry and allows applicants to remain in the country for 21 days Per Entry or 120 days Per Entry.
- You can apply for an Armenia e-Visa if the purpose of your visit is one of the following: tourism, business, receiving medical treatment, education, visiting a relative, or attending a sports event or cultural conference.
- The Armenia e-Visa is only available to travelers whose point of entry is one of the following border-crossing checkpoints: Ayrum railway station, Bavra, Bagratashen, Gogavan land borders with the Republic of Georgia, Zvartnots International Airport, and the Meghri land border with Iran.
- Possession of a visa for Armenia does not provide one with the automatic right of entry for the holder. An immigration officer at the port of entry or border checkpoint may refuse entry to any person, if they consider that such a person is unable to fulfill the immigration requirements, or that the traveler’s presence in Armenia would be a threat to national interests or security.