Note: The cost of the Angola eVisa on Arrival is USD 120.00 which must be paid upon arrival.
- The Angola eVisa on Arrival is valid for 30 days after arrival. The maximum length of stay in Angola is 30 days Total.
- This eVisa on arrival is also valid for business purposes.
- You must hold a valid passport with at least 4 blank pages and a minimum of one year before expiration.
- Upon arrival in Angola, you will have to present your passport along with your printed e-receipt and all the other documents that were part of the application.
The Angola eVisa on Arrival is only available for travelers that plan to enter Angola through one of the following ports:
- Quatro de Fevereiro Airport (Luanda)
- Lubango Airport
- Massabi (Republic of the Congo border)
- Luau (Democratic Republic of the Congo border)
- Curoca (Namibia border)
- Calai (Namibia border)
- Katwitwi (Namibia border)
The Angola eVisa on Arrival (Landing Authorization) does not provide automatic right of entry into the country. The Immigration Officer at the port of entry may refuse entry to any person, if they consider that such person is unable to fulfill the immigration requirements or that such person’s presence in Angola would be contrary to national interests or security.